Friday, April 26, 2013

Lots of reading

Last week I finally received my new books that I ordered through Krisostomus bookshop. The books are:

Rotoscoping: Techniques and tools for the Aspiring Artist


Rotoscoping tips-tricks and general workflow handbook by Benjamin Bratt. How to roto more efficiently and get consistent high quality results.

VES Handbook of Visual Effects


Book by Jeff Okun and Susan Zwerman, covers all visual effects aspects and is intended to be kind of a "bible" that describes current industry standards and practices.

Visual Effects Producer: Understanding the Art and Business of Visual Effects


By Charles Finance and Suzan Swerman. About the management side of visual effects from planning to execution.

All three seem to be really good and insightful books, I hope that I get some time to write my own little reviews for all three of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment